Friday, October 23, 2009

OMG - I just bought 6 pieces from CLAIR HAIR!!!

Wow, I am so excited!!!

I cant wait to get my order it should be here sometime next week.. I'm gonna go back to rocking my wigs, half wigs and I even added some ponys to the order for the rest of the year.

So here's my order
* Item List
- FREETRESS SYNTHETIC PONYTAIL ONTARIO GIRL * 1pc(s)
- FREETRESS SYNTHETIC PONYTAIL RIO GIRL * 1pc(s)
- FREETRESS SYNTHETIC FULLCAP LONDON GIRL * 1pc(s)
- SENSATIONNEL SYNTHETIC HALF WIG INSTANT WEAVE HZ A010 * 1pc(s)
- SENSATIONNEL SYNTHETIC HALF WIG INSTANT WEAVE HZ 7058 * 1pc(s)
- OUTRE SYNTHETIC 3/4 WIG QUICK WEAVE COMPLETE CAP SIENNA * 1pc(s)

I'm gonna try to hold off on relaxing until year end and see how this stretch does me.

It was so much cheaper ordering this way and shipping was only 3 dollars! 17 buck for each wig compared to the 22 that I usually pay in the BSS is a great deal for me.. I tried some new wigs, i ususally get Freetress Lyon girl and Freetress New York girl but I hope these new gals work out for me. I have to start posting some more pics, I got a new camera but have not had a chance to download anything in a few weeks..

No comments:

Post a Comment