Friday, October 16, 2009

HAIR UPDATE - 4 Weeks post

Just updating to say i'm 4 weeks post relaxer and I am bunning for retention! I decided to give my wigs and half wigs a break until I am about 6 weeks post and my edges are looking a HAM.
Last night I Cowashed with Dove Moisturizing condish(trying to use it up, not one of my faves), did a quick protein treatment with Aphogee 2 minute(left for 5min) and dc'd with Pantene Relaxed and Natural DC Mask. This was my 1st time using the Pantene DC.. I have to say my hair came out pretty soft afterwards. I do like it, but I love my Elasta QP DPR better.. Its alot creamier.

I added my leave in's Aphogee Keratin Green tea reconstructor and some IC Olive Leave in and put my hair in a bun to airdry overnight.

Came out soft and moisturized in the am. I put my JBCO, MN and tea trea oil mix on my scalp and massaged in for about 5 minutes.

I am still tweaking alot of the products I use and trying to see what I like the best.

HHG

No comments:

Post a Comment