Thursday, October 22, 2009

GAPS - EVERYONE LOVES A WINNER

So I receive this email from the GAP which allows you to win $5, $10, 25%, or 50% off with any purchase good thru 10/25!

This came right in time because I want to pick up this lovely down coat for my 4 year old daughter J who will be 5 yrs in 3 weeks:) I love to have a variety of coats for my girls at all time and this one is a winer.. For some reason I cant post it from my job, I will come back later and post the coat.

Most likely it will automatically give out the 5 bucks off but i'm gonna try my luck and hope for the 50%, lol

Will let you all know how it goes! Good reason to sign up for these updates, you always get a good sale or even better!

10/23 ETA

I just came from the Gap getting my DD's coat which is a beauty!! So they had 10 buck off all of the warmest jackets and coats and then with my coupon which of course was only for 5 dollars off, the coat cost me a total of 39.50!!




That's a steal to me, lol So if anyone has this coupon and needs something from the GAP run there before Sunday the 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment