Sunday, September 20, 2009

Relaxed on 9/19!

Hello all!

I couldn't withstand the creamy crack urge and I gave it at 15 weeks post. I think I had good results, and my hair is so healthy and bouncy. I didn't meet my SL mark but I should by Dec 09 or Jan 10 when I relax again so no worries:)

I relaxed with soft and beautiful botanicals no lye regular.. I came out underprocessed at my nape which I relaxed last because that is my problem area.. I will do a corrective down the line when I feel like its strong enough to handle it

I relaxed in 2 sections and I neautralized for about 15 to 20 minute. I then did the aphogee 2 min reconstructor for 5 minutes and then I tried the Elasta QP DPR DC. I left this on for 45 min without heat and then I sat under my hooded dryer for 20 minutes.. I rinsed with cool water added my leave in's Aphogee Green Tea Keratin and a dime size Chi silk and my IC heat protectant (pink bottle) and then I tshirt dried for about 15 minutes and then blow dried on cool air until dry.. I flat ironed only running the iron on each section once.

Here are the results

I did a pin curl set but I didnt take any pics yet.. I will post once I take out the set. Overall I am very happy with my growth and hair's health this relaxer!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    I found your blog on LHCF.

    check out my blog @:

    http://thesocialcarnivore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eurydice!! Thanks for checking me out ova here! I will be frequenting your blog! Its so nice.. i have to figure how to personalize mine, I'm so new to this, lol

    ReplyDelete