Saturday, September 5, 2009

OMG - About the owner

Hello Everyone,



I want to thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog and I hope you enjoy it. My name is Latoya and I am a 32 year old in the prime of my life. I am married with 3 beautiful healthy children between the ages of 10 months and 14 years old. My quest is for long beautiful, flowing hair, lol.. I want people to say OMG look at your hair! I love to compliment other women who have gorgeous hair and I cant wait until I receive the same type of compliments!! So follow me on this journey which I started in March 09, and for those of you who are on the same quest lets learn together..


I just recently discovered youtube and the wonderful LHCF and OMG these woman are so inspirational and I love that they share what has worked for them. Which is why I want to share with all of you!


My blog will consist of hair, hair and more hair.. Also I will share current life situations, skincare, relationships, raising the childrens , shopping and everything else that is important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment