Wednesday, November 25, 2009

10 weeks post this W/E

I am breezing thru the weeks, planning on relaxing on December 26th if all goes well. I just purchased 2 lacefronts from my BSS and I'm hooked!! I wont be turning back, lol. I wore my Vanessa Face Farah today and I received so many compliments at work, it wasnt even funny! I'm gonna see what the fam thinks tomorrow at the thanksgiving dinner.


Here is one of the new pieces I purchased




I plan on rocking this one until the week of xmas. I will prep the other gal I bought around that time and pull her out for xmas, lol
I already have my eye on another lace front and I didnt even wear the new one that I have yet. Its from Milky way its called Adora, and its 69.99 over at HairSisters. I'm gonna wait until the new year to purchase, I have time. I saw it on someone on LHCF and its hot, so realistic, you would really never know its a lacefront.
Well until my next update, enjoy your Thanksgiving peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment